1. I will love the very worst of you, until the oceans turn to dust.
2. I love you. I’m totally and completely in love with you and I don’t care if you think it’s too late. I’m telling you anyway.
3. There isn’t one person in the world that I want more than I want you.
4. A hundred hearts would be too few to carry all my love for you.
5. I’ve never fallen in love right off the bat. I get scared to say "I love you" too soon because it means so much. It means you’re not seeing an end to things.
6. Loving you has given me the courage to be the best version of myself.
7. The heart wants what it wants. There’s no logic to these things. You meet someone and you fall in love and that’s that.
8. I would rather spend one lifetime with you, than face all the ages of this world alone.
9. I look at you and see the rest of my life in front of my eyes.
10. I swear I couldn’t love you more than I do right now, and yet I know I will tomorrow.
11. I choose you, and I’ll choose you over and over and over. Without pause, without a doubt, in a heartbeat. I’ll keep choosing you.
12. If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day so I never have to live without you.
13. I wish I could turn back the clock. I’d find you sooner, love you longer, and love you better.
14. I hope you know that every time I tell you to get home safe, stay warm, have a good day, or sleep well what I am really saying is I love you. I love you so damn much that it is starting to steal other words’ meanings.
15. If I know what love is, it is because of you.
16. I realized I was thinking of you, and I began to wonder how long you’d been on my mind. Then it occurred to me: Since I met you, you’ve never left.
17. When I say I love you more, I don’t mean I love you more than you love me. I mean I love you more than the bad days ahead of us, I love you more than any fight we will ever have. I love you more than the distance between us, I love you more than any obstacle that could try and come between us. I love you the most.
18. I want you. All of you. Your flaws. Your mistakes. Your imperfections. I want you, and only you.
19. I could watch you for a single minute and find a thousand things that I love about you.
20. I love you, and I will love you until I die, and if there’s a life after that, I’ll love you then.
21. There is a madness in loving you, a lack of reason that makes it feel so flawless.
22. You are my heart, my love, my universe and my home. I love you, Always and forever.
23. I love you to the ends of the multiverse, and back on a loop, times infinity and beyond.